There are Ads in the Feed too :).

Monday, March 15, 2010

For those who read this blog.

I'm getting a Cyclo Ds soon and I want your opinion on what games I should download. If you can, take some time to comment below. Also Click ads, raised quite a bit, more then I ever expected actually. Thank you guys for taking your time to help me out. I'll tell you guys a bit about the process. They have to send me a confirmation to my mailbox with a code so they know that I gave the correct address. Then They will either send me a check or have the money wired to a bank account, depending whether my dad trusts Google or not. If I have to get a Check written out for him, then it will take about three weeks. They send it the first week of the month, and it said that the check will usually come at the end of the month. But for now I'm just waiting for the confirmation code. Keep clicking ads people.

Jolie: "Write a Blog about me"

Writing a blog just about you would be insanely hard. But I love you anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment