There are Ads in the Feed too :).

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Trip.

On Friday I'll be gone till Thursday the next week. I'm going to Las vegas and Grand Canyon :D. Thanks again all of you for clicking on my ads in your spare time. I know its boring but it helps me a lot. Also if you guys can, I would like it if everyone who comes to this site to bring more people to this site to increase my revenue. It seems that less and less people are coming to this site and I see its because it has no interest to them, but help a guy out no? Donations through pay-pal would help tremendously if anyone wants to. Send it to purekrnkevin@gmail.com. Of course probably most of you don't even use pay-pal. It still would be appreciated if you sent some. Also if you are from HBA and you come to this site. If you have free use of someones credit card and can send funds through paypal, I'll pay you at school and you send me the same amount through paypal. You go first however. Contact me if you want to do a transaction. Anyway Happy spring break to all. Even though you guys are monotonously clicking ads, your helping me a lot :). One click can make a boy happy :).

No comments:

Post a Comment