There are Ads in the Feed too :).

Monday, February 22, 2010

Intense Training

Okay so I go to school all tired like all kids do. Its 6:00 Am and I realize we have a Personal Best in P.E today. I'm say to myself that my day is ruined already. I finally get to 4th period which is my P.E class. I go out and do 67 sit ups in a minute, 35 push ups, and 23 laps around our small middle school basketball court. Yea you think thats easy? We come outside that feeling horrible and we get through the next three periods and then I get on the bus to go where? Go to Track practice! Yea so I get there with tightened muscles and they feel like S--- and we go run five 300's for our practice. Yes this would be easy on a normal day but when I am cramping up like this and it actually FEELS better to run, then you know I'm in pain. Yea so I just burned everyone in Intermediate because I just wanted to get it done and I went home. This was my rant for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment