There are Ads in the Feed too :).

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tired

When I don't have something specific to talk about I'll just write one of these blank messaged posts. Well I woke up not to long ago and I was tired. I walked downstairs to go lie on the couch and 20 minutes later like usual I go jump on the computer. My eyes aren't very used to the sun yet so my eyes are irritated as the sun gleans through the windows. Then my mom calls me to go outside and bring her something. I walk outside and my eyes are horribly aching now. All of you probably had this before. Oh well I live my life how I live my life I guess. Also over last Friday I ran at a track meet. I ran the 100 and the 400 unexpected. The 100 I ran in 13.5. Then my 400 was 65.05. Take into consideration that I'm 13 :).

No comments:

Post a Comment