There are Ads in the Feed too :).

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sliding down a pole.

Everyday at least once, I hear people talk on the radio about Miley Cyrus pole dancing. I mean what of it man? Its like they over obsess about it because its Miley Cyrus and shes from Disney Channel. Who cares if she's from Disney, shes a normal person who just held the pole to keep her balance. I bet when normal men go to the bar and see someone pole dancing they think nothing of it, but then they go on the internet and there's this explosion about Miley Cyrus supposedly pole dancing at concert in front of millions of children who look up to her. I think you people have to think twice before you start saying Miley Cyrus pole danced! Because it just looked like her grabbing on the pole so she wouldn't fall down in front of millions of people. I think all of you haters are just jealous that Miley has more fans then you will ever have. I'm not saying I support her fully, it's just I thought about writing this when I heard it over the radio not to long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment